I've been on a lot of planes. And let me just say that planes are a lot more exciting when they serve complimentary alcoholic beverages. It's not even that I love drinking alcohol, but that they would serve up such a nice perk.
[pictures coming soon!]
It makes you feel special. Also, the small dose of alcohol kind of cradles you to sleep.
The flight was at 8:30pm, and we got there at 6pm. I thought that would leave us plenty of time to check-in and relax. But I was wrong. The line leading to the baggage check was gigantic. It extended around the regular line-up area and then wrapped around two more corners. This is definitely a first for me. I've never been in such a giant lineup before.
[pictures coming soon!]
There apparently was only one counter open to service all international departures for Air Canada. Luckily for us, half way through they pulled all the people going to Paris into a seperate line and we promptly got on our way.
The flight is rather comfy and I guess after this update entry, I'll be heading off to bed so I have enough energy for Paris. We will be arriving around 10am. I have no idea what we'll see first, but I'm sure it will be lots of fun.
Hope you guys are enjoying the blog. And don't worry -- we will be safe.
Mike
Special Note: We will be travelling in a +6 time-zone difference to Toronto (EST).
That's a lot of time zones you guys are crossingg!
ReplyDelete=)