So we have successfully made it through security without losing any items or anyone just in time to get to our gate 177 to find them beginning to check people in. Why were we so on time? Well when Mikee and I arrived at the airport, the baggage check in line stretched SO long that it went all the way behind the wall, curved around it and then a few hundred meters after that. Pretty surprise for me and Mikee, even worse for Jamie when he came since it extended another hundred meters further. When it starts getting close to seven, with our flight being at 8:45, they start shifting people around to help the Paris flight get through faster. Jamie ends up in front of us lol but we move together after that.
My bag weighed in at 8.8 kg without day pack. Mikee was 8.4 kg, I don't remember what the other two were. Anyhow, I'm currently sitting with all our carryon stuff at a table while the guys are feeding. The stupid Relay convenience store beside me is playing the entire justin bieber album oh save me...
Ahh.. Cant sleep on the plane its so uncomfortable, theres a baby crying, someone just opened the window so sunlight is BEAMING in here. I hate how Jamie can sleep through this!! Oh look the duty free cart just rolled by selling alcohol and cigarettes..
Haha Bern... I'm sure Kien would have LOVED that Justin Bieber album playing in the background! And how are you guys updating the blog? Were you typing on your iPhone or something when you were on the flight?
ReplyDeleteWell I'm so glad Mike told me about this blog! I look forward to seeing photos and reading about your adventures!
We ALL miss you guys back home!!!
xoxo
C'mon baby, you know you have Beaver Fever!!! bwhaha....I can't get this dang song out of my head ever since I started dreaming about it...
ReplyDelete"You cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mind...
Please dont waste my time, time, time, time, time
..."
"Cause shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova
Shorty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova"
I love you baby. I can sing Beaver all day and you can't hum christmas carols back at me! FTW!! Oh, enjoy your trip too! :P
Loll oh isn't that just niceeee! I thought of the song "airplane" by Bethany Dillon! hehe hope you guys have a wonderfull tripp!! God bless!
ReplyDelete