Sunday, July 18, 2010

Naples in Pictures

Naples,

It's the birthplace of Pizza. So what did we do? We ate pizza for all
our meals. We only had one real day in Naples, even though we stayed
two nights. The city isn't spectacular but the coastal stuff was
definitely breathtaking.

I'd come here again if I could! And we stayed in the best hostel ever.
Best in the world in 2006? I'd highly recommend the Hostel of the Sun
if anyone is ever going to Naples.

Anyways, the pictures will tell the tale. We had an extremely
memorable time sailing off the coast of the Capri Island and swimming
through the Grotta Azzura (Blue and Green caves)!

:)

Mike

1 comment:

  1. LOOOVEEEE this place! Looks like you guys had an AMAZING time!

    And I especially love how you gave all readers a treat ;) LOVE all the thighs! ;) BAHAHA!!! I can't believe how sun burnt you guys got! Who's red thigh was that in one of the close ups? OOUUCCHHH!!

    And p.s. I really like that photo with the bench beside the lamp!!! Can I have it as a desktop photo please?! :D

    ReplyDelete