Sunday, July 4, 2010

Zermatt and the Matterhorn in Pictures

Hey everybody,

We woke up at 4:45am today got to the peak at around 7-ish am?
Needless to say, the whole experience of riding down a mountain ontop
of glaciers is breath taking and the view is spectacular. I still
can't believe that we just did this. It will be one of those
unforgettable moments and I really enjoyed it.

The elevation was about 3838 feet and we rode down to a place of about
2000ft. So that's a lot of height to cover. Riding non-stop I think we
did the hill in about 25minutes, but taking breaks easily 1 hour.

We have some videos but those will come later.


Enjoy the pics,

Mike

PS - We are all safe.

1 comment:

  1. Whoa, too much good lookin' in those photos! LOVE the jackets! You're starting a new trend in Canada!

    Orange, reds, and highlighter yellow are BACK IN BABY! Forget the camo and stealth-like blacks... WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete